This is one of the teacher chairs at the K.K. the kids were making it bigger every day so I had to fix it before it got to the point that it couldn't be fixedSunday, May 11, 2008
Projects
I have a "to do" list for summer projects that just keeps growing well I decided that I didn't have to wait until summer so I started with an easy project.
This is one of the teacher chairs at the K.K. the kids were making it bigger every day so I had to fix it before it got to the point that it couldn't be fixed
This is one of the teacher chairs at the K.K. the kids were making it bigger every day so I had to fix it before it got to the point that it couldn't be fixed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Holy cow! I don't check Mom and Dad's blog for a few days and I miss 3 postings! Your projects look great, Mom. I wish I could get going on mine. And love the windows!!!
Love the new chair.. Thank you:)
Also the windows are great
It defnitely turned out nice!
it does look nice, but you always do nice things.
Nice Job on the three post! Can't wait to glue and make a frame for that cute puzzle! Thanks Mom!
Post a Comment