If you look at the black spot in the head light that is where it is broken
the bumper will have to be replaced because the notches that hold the bumper to the fender are cracked We hope that the dent in the fender can just be popped out and it will be OK. We sure weren't very hungry after that. OH yes the dog is just fine but our car well pictures are worth a 1,000 words. We'll let you know how things work out. :(
5 comments:
Ouch! Glad no one was hurt but that is a bummer.
sorry about your car! Glad it was not worse and that you are ok.
Did you pull out the lab's hair out of your light yet??
Oh MAN! I can't even see dad's face, but I can tell by the way he is crouched down what his face looks like. I am sorry that happened, but so glad nothing really bad happened1
Dumb dumb dog! Doesn't he know the amount of stress he just caused my dad?! The nerve of him! I mean, what was he thinking? Really? Why on earth would you run INTO an oncoming car? Here is a good time to play the Pollyanna game: at least it wasn't a deer.
Post a Comment