I sent Liseanne back to K.K. early because she had her 3 youngest and Chester was crying he was so cold and that can't be good for a new baby. Not a good experience.
But Friday was a whole different story the storm was gone, it was warm, and we had a blast.
We had kids every where. All excited to be there fishing. Dads were the most excited.
Now you can see why it was so easy to catch the fish...Yup those are all hungry little fish just waiting to bite at our hook. 






5 comments:
how fun! My kids would love to do that, but then what would we do with them???
eat them silly lady
Darling pictures mom! I love the way you posted! You are becoming a true blogger! Can't wait to see your new windows!
Of my many memories of the fish farm as a little girl, the most vivid is as we were having the man fillet them (in that little shack), he placed the fish's BEATING heart right there upon the counter in front of me. It was completely removed from the fish's body and was just sitting there... beating... pulsing... shaped somewhat like a small, red Hershey's kiss. I could barely see over the counter, so I couldn't have been very old. NASTY!
Sounds like fun. Glad you got some warm weather the second day!
Post a Comment