Today was our Graduation and so I thought I would share part of it with all of you. This has been a roller coaster of a year for me and I was really dreading Graduation. I'm used to being back stage with mom out front leading the program. It was quite emotional for me. at times like this I really miss her. And wonder if I will be able to fill her shoes. (maybe just a little). Any way Graduation went quite well if I do say so my self.
Thanks Liseanne for all your help, if I forgot something you seemed to be there with all the answers. I also need to say thanks to all the teachers, they WORK hard and fast so the program runs on time and smoothly. Actually those behind the stage work the hardest.

I thought it would be fun to show you what it looks back stage. of coarse there arr not kids because the program hasn't started yet. this is on the girls side.

More of the things we use for the girls. Here is LouAnn getting things ready.

This is the boys side, We always dress the reindeer before the program starts because it takes so long to get all of then dressed plus all the others that need to change into costumes at the beginning.

Mary is getting one of the reindeer dressed while the other teachers are making sure that every thing is in order.

And last but not least just a picture to show you how crowed it gets. The empty chairs are all filled when the program starts and there is standing room only. Sorry I didn't get any pictures during the program but I was REALLY BUSY.

Just to show how hard we work......Poor Madison needed to rest and the table was the closest thing she could lay down on. "Don't bother me I'm sleeping"

Morgan settled for a comfy chair. "This was hard work. Please just let me sleep here for a while."
Thanks girls for your help.
1 comment:
tell those two girlies to get used to it. :) I remember doing that when I was their age, though grandpa used to take us to dinner after!
Post a Comment