Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Zanna and my new teaching asssignment


I went to school to see how my new class should be run. There are six students in the class who all have trouble reading and with phonics so I am their "new teacher." I really should have been concentrating on how the regular teacher was handling the class but I couldn't help but pay more attention to the "crazy hair day" display. Students were allowed to wear their hair in any old silly crazy way. If I had a camera it wouldn't have done any good so I just watched the students as they passed by and listened to the teacher I should have been watching. If you want to see an example of crazy hair, go to Brian and Ann's blog. What you get to see is a picture of the book that I am using; twice a week for 30 minutes. One of those days I finish off with Chester's class as I pull them out of class for two or three minutes and let them read to me. It has been fun, so far.

No comments: