


Yes, it has been 45 years of marriage on 11-10-11 which is just one day before 11-11-11. In all the years I have been married to Annice, I really cannot remember anything that I have purchased for her, despite the fact I have purchased things for her on our anniversary. From time to time she has hinted that she would like a new bike for local transportation to an from KK and for general exercise on our rather flat terrain here in West Point. Bikes in November are supposed to be put away for the most part in our part of the United States but I decided to go ahead and get her something really nice. After all, 45 years in a long time and I think I will at least be able to remember purchasing this for her.
2 comments:
awesome bike and Happy Anniversary!
I keep hinting to Chris that I want a new bike. Do you think I will have to wait 25 more years?
Post a Comment