

Just before Thanksgiving, we decided to add wireless to the school. I am not sure Grandma Beverly would have ever done that but since technology has changed since her time, we went ahead and added. Well, these pictures tell the story. I am not sure how old Grady is but he is in Kiddie Kollege as a child. You can see him with his i-Pad and his little car game. He knows how to turn the i-pad on and operate the game. Kajsa also was intent on her game and music. I watched her little fingers and they knew just how to scan the screen and what buttons to touch. Sheldon sent a message to Liseanne who was in the same room at the same table and there was a constant game of Scrabble going on between those who had wireless devices. Some of the older girls had theirs. You can also see Jeff in the background with his. Mom and I may be the only ones in the room without one! But it was a nice experience to have wireless available. I know they enjoy it at school.
No comments:
Post a Comment