Friday, November 25, 2011

Tanner

I love Tanner so much. He does not seem to get caught up much with the crowd or the meal. He is happy for the most part with his Pizza rolls and something to construct. I watched him during the dance contest(thanks to Brian pointing out the fact Tanner was out there) and he was out there moving his body in good time with the group he was with. (More on the dance contest later)Yet, there are times when you see Tanner out with the boys having a good time. I watched him for awhile at the birthday party a week earlier at KK for Kayden and Cordell. Actually, it was a sleepover and while I was there Tanner was running around and playing with the rest of the boys and having a good time. Usually though if I want to find Tanner in a group, I can find him like you see him in these pictures. If Brian and Ann had a dollar for each pizza roll that Tanner has eaten and may continue to eat in his life, they could off all their bills, retire and live in comfort the rest of their life. I love the things that Tanner can remember and cite at a moment's notice.

2 comments:

Chapman Herd said...

I love Tanner too! He gives the best hugs!

Joanna said...

he is getting so big! Love him too.