Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Well, I finally did it. I joined the 21st century with this new hearing device. Talk about radical changes. Sound was amplified with the old models but with these new ones, I can really hear much better; no, not much better but a whole lot better. One of the nice features is that I can hold a phone to my ear and there is no squealing or feedback. Only a person who wears aids would appreciate this upgrade.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

I am going to need one of those sooner rather than later. My hearing is getting really bad. Just ask Chris. I love all your new posts! xoxo

Chapman Herd said...

Dad,
You might not want that hearing aid when you are at Joanna's house with the Chapman Herd. :-) I am glad that you are going to be able to hear better! Love you!