President Hinckley said that when a father gets old or becomes a widow, he is blessed indeed if he has daughters to take care of him. Well, I am blessed to have three daughters and the two you see here together I do not usually have the opportunity to put my arm around at the same time; nor do these two daughters often have the opportunity to bond as they did for ten days.
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
President Hinckley said that when a father gets old or becomes a widow, he is blessed indeed if he has daughters to take care of him. Well, I am blessed to have three daughters and the two you see here together I do not usually have the opportunity to put my arm around at the same time; nor do these two daughters often have the opportunity to bond as they did for ten days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can finally see what Deborah saw. Joanna does resemble Dad!
Post a Comment