Fixing meals was a major part of the vacation. Here we are at Niagara Falls. I was helping prepare the sandwiches but was "fired" because I only put peanut butter on one side of the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and not both sides. Since I was in no mood to argue, I grabbed the camera and got out of the way of these lunch ladies.
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Fixing meals was a major part of the vacation. Here we are at Niagara Falls. I was helping prepare the sandwiches but was "fired" because I only put peanut butter on one side of the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and not both sides. Since I was in no mood to argue, I grabbed the camera and got out of the way of these lunch ladies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You can blame mom for teaching us ALL to put peanut butter on both pieces of bread! I am glad you took pictures!
Post a Comment