July 4th always means a parade down our street. It is as typical of a hometown parade as it comes. The entries are always the same but the breakfast is nice and the family association is great. There is also mucho candy for the grandchildren. Everyone has copies of the pictures that I took and the only reason I included this one was because it had most all of the grandchildren who were present included in the picture. Of the 17 grandchildren who were there, can you tell the three who were not in the picture?
Monday, July 4, 2011
July 4th always means a parade down our street. It is as typical of a hometown parade as it comes. The entries are always the same but the breakfast is nice and the family association is great. There is also mucho candy for the grandchildren. Everyone has copies of the pictures that I took and the only reason I included this one was because it had most all of the grandchildren who were present included in the picture. Of the 17 grandchildren who were there, can you tell the three who were not in the picture?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment