Or maybe it's time to do things that need to be done.
Our Kitchen light has been slowly giving up the ghost. So Galen decided he could fix it..So he took down the old fluorescent light. We then headed over to Lowes to get a new light. Wow so many lights to choose from, but I wanted one that would give off a lot of light. We found one we both liked and Came home and Galen proceeded to install it.
It really looked nice...but... you could see where the old light had been. Do we still have paint that color???
This spring He got out his favorite tool..."The Mantis" and tilled all the ground around our house he then went to the nursery and bought flowers and veggies to plant....
Here are his peppers, and yellow neck squish. they are doing really good in fact we had our first squish the other night for dinner. Yummmmm!
Along our fence on the south side of our house he planted Sun flowers from seeds and they too started to grow....
But His pride and Joy are his tomatoes....planted upside down
and they too started to grow....
He moved them down to K.K. for a while because they got really big. but it was harder to water them every day so he brought them home
Now he just steps out the door and there they are. They even have small tomatoes on them already. I can hardly wait to have fresh tomatoes.Thanks Galen for all your hard work!



3 comments:
all the hard work looks nice.
I wish my garden looked that good. I guess I need a BB gun for all the rabbits and squirrels.
love the light!
We all enjoy Dad being Retired!! He keeps thing looking great!
Post a Comment