Mom died one year ago on the 18th of Feb. When I went into the back room to work, there was these beautiful Roses. The thing is that they just keep getting more beautiful.
Then yesterday I was cleaning a closet in Grandmas house and on the top shelf clear to the back I found these Roses......
5 comments:
dad said you found money, but said he was going to let you show it. I wonder how old they are.
I wish I would get roses like that. who says money doesn't grow on trees/flowers who cares right:)
Why don't you put those paper roses in a safe place like Grandma did, and then I can be the one to find them! =)
Just kidding. Take Dad out to dinner, compliments of Grandma. She would have liked that.
Has it been a year already?? WOW! Flowers are always nice.
Who were all the flowers from? I love the money flowers! They are darling...too cute to undo and use. Well, almost too cute.
Post a Comment