Sunday, February 22, 2009

200 kids later

I just thought it would be fun to show you what it's like on PARTY day at K.K. As you can see it looks like a fun day just watching the kids....visiting......eating cookies (only the homemade ones) This is Melinda and a lady in her ward.

Looking at your valentines

making a card for the parents......the mother in red is Melodie Glade remember her?

play in the balls......

PLAY GAMES..........

musical chairs...

more games


and more games

I did say there were a lot of kids.
and since there are sooooo many kids you have to play the same game over and over and over again 18 times to be exact.


Cute little Zanna wasn't to sure about ALL the kids there at once..... but I don't blame her, that's a lot of kids.

I did say the cookies were good, just ask little Grady



cookies and fruit loops yumm!

3 comments:

AF Nixons said...

Wow! Is that ALL of the KK students there at once? That is a lot of work but I bet the kids had a ball.

Chapman Herd said...

Those pictures make mne tired all over again! Parties wear me OUT!!!

Joanna said...

that is A LOT of kids. parties are always fun...for the kids. :)