After going in the back room to get some pictures, this is what I saw as I came through the door. Zanna was cleaning the chalk board. And it was so sweet I couldn't resist taking a picture. She is just tooooo cute.
this picture is a little blurry but they were on the move and I had to be quick. As you should know these 2 cute little boys are big rivals and to have them holding hands and walking together is a miracle. I had to get this picture.
this is the grand kids favorite place to play...Why?.... they get to play with toys that the rest of the school kids don't get to play with yet. Zanna and Grady playing...usually there are more toys there so it's hard to get out the door. They aren't as messy as the bigger kids.
This is our new toy for this year and the kids love it. I loved this picture because it was all grand kids on it.
this picture is a little blurry but they were on the move and I had to be quick. As you should know these 2 cute little boys are big rivals and to have them holding hands and walking together is a miracle. I had to get this picture.
this is the grand kids favorite place to play...Why?.... they get to play with toys that the rest of the school kids don't get to play with yet. Zanna and Grady playing...usually there are more toys there so it's hard to get out the door. They aren't as messy as the bigger kids.
This is our new toy for this year and the kids love it. I loved this picture because it was all grand kids on it.If you have read Liseanne's blog you read about us going to the show at 12:20 in the morning and all the embroidery she did the next day.......well this is what we saw :)



5 comments:
Very cute pictures, Mom. I wish that one with Chester and Cam would have turned out. All of us were in complete shock when Chester took Cam's hand to take him back to the train table. It was funny to see the looks on the teachers' faces too! I love it when those boys get along.
Too bad Liseanne's extra large Dr. Pepper didn't help much. =(
SO ON TEAM EDWARD!!! i am wearing my hoody right now as i type!!!!!!!
Man I was having a good hair day! ANd I look FABULOUS!!! THanks for letting me use your machine mom!
I was wondering who the rivals were. Does that sweet Chester pick on little Cam? Little Zanna is So cute. She reminds me so much of Emily at that age. She is so tiny!
Looks like Liseanne worked long and hard on those sweatshirts! Where did you get the hoodies? I think I need to make me one! They turned out so cute.
Post a Comment