Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall is here!

The other day I was lamenting to Melinda that I felt sad that it's fall because now my house will look sad...all my flowers will be gone. So on Saturday she came over and pulled all the dead flowers and put up the corn stalks.

I really like the new look of the front of the house.

This is a close up of the corn stalks, flowers and bow. THANKS! Melinda we both love the new decorations.

5 comments:

The Nixon Two said...

In June of this year I was lamenting to my wife that I sure would like some cheap curtains in my study because we tore out the blinds to install the new windows. It is now almost November! Maybe I should have lamented to Melinda because the curtains are still not there! My wife will kill me when she sees this entry. Perhaps I should say before my demise that I still love her. The front of the house does look very "fallish" thanks to melinda.

Chapman Herd said...

Jeff and I are Laughing out loud at Dad's comment! I did notice how cute your house looked today! And where did she finally find cornstalks??

Joanna said...

I love the cornstalks. It does look nice.

AF Nixons said...

Love the fall look! I wish I had some corn stalks for my "trunk" decorations for our trunk-or-treat. I dont' know where to get them around here!

nixon5 said...

I also love the look of your house and noticed driving by how cute it looked. Way to go melinda.