Friday, September 23, 2011
Friday night date and chocolate cake...
Liseanne mentioned to Annice that she and Jeff were going to eat dinner on Saturday at Tucano's in the Gateway mall. She also warned me that the price was expensive to the tune of $20.95 per plate. I thought, "oh well" maybe we will try it. It was a fantastic dining experience and well worth the money if you are a meat eater. The whole dining experience was just great. The salads were fresh and succulent along with the other offerings. Most of you know about the Brazilian Grill where they bring around freshly cooked meat for you to eat to the tune of all you want to eat. When the meal was finished, they brought the dessert tray. They don't tell you that the charge for dessert is extra so beware it you go. Annice kicked in 25 dollars for the meal and I kicked in the other $28.00. Would I go there again? Probably yes on some special occasion like my 75th wedding anniversary or perhaps the first day of the millennium.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad you had a good experience! But really...The Millennium? 75th wedding anniversary? You will go again before that! Like in June when they send you your free Dinner Card! :-)
Post a Comment