It took me just under a week to put it together. Galen even helped me there was one piece that I thought was missing... he found it and put it in.Friday, December 31, 2010
Puzzles
I really like to do puzzles and have done several. This year for Christmas Galen got me a puzzle that I thought I would never finish. It is a Bev Doolittle puzzle. And as you can see there are several smaller pictures, actually there are 16 smaller pictures, in the one large picture.
It took me just under a week to put it together. Galen even helped me there was one piece that I thought was missing... he found it and put it in.
It took me just under a week to put it together. Galen even helped me there was one piece that I thought was missing... he found it and put it in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
that is awesome!
wow that is sweet!!! I would of never guessed you would finish it so fast. Love puzzles too.
Fun! Looks like a hard one. We (well...I) finally finished the I Spy one. It was a good one, hard but not impossible. You can borrow it if you want!
That really is pretty cool. You are very talented. I know one little girl who is excited you have to go back to work on Monday.
Post a Comment