Since Mom died and Liseanne and I have been running the school we have been really crowed in the Yak Yak room, so I decided that it was time to remodel and make more room. The only time we used the office was to hang our coats and do the books. the rest of the time we didn't use it, and were in the yak yak room (our work room)
So here are the pictures of the demolition:
I couldn't believe all the STUFF we have in the yak yak room...I had to cover it so the kids wouldn't want to play with everything.
The first to go was the paneling in the office then the wall between the office and the yak yak room
Mike got more help than he wanted....they each had to have gloves because Mike had gloves
Don't do this at home......
they each had to have a turn with the hammer GREAT FUN!
the hammer was almost bigger then he was.... but he had to have his turn
they were so nice to the kids that wanted to help so they pulled the wall board down in small pieces so the kids could haul it to the dumpster
and even let them knock down a few 2x4s the kids were in seventh heavennot much left of the 2 rooms
Did I say how excited I am to get this done!!!!! Thank You Mike, Mark, and Tony.









7 comments:
Wow! It's amazing how you can just take a wall down. Looks like everyone had a good time doing it too.
That is awsome!! I can't wait to see the finished project.
WOW!!! I can't wait to see it.
Oh my.
Nic and I both got a kick out of the part about 3 or 4 nails being better than one. That is totally my Dad to a tee. I guess we know where he learned it. I can't wait to see it.
Holy cow! That guy in the orange shirt is super handsome!!
Mike you are right..Kayden (or is it Cordell in Orange?) is super handsome!
Both the Twins were in orange that day!!! HAHAHA!!! Thanks Uncle Mike for letting them help. I just hope that they know they can't take a hammer to ANY wall they want!
I am excited to have a new work area!!!
Post a Comment