After Liseanne graduated from high school she wanted a new pet so she bought a little cute frog. She would feed it and made sure that it had the water it needed, and watched it play................... Until.....................
It got out of the glass container. We looked and looked and looked for this poor little frog. We looked all over in Liseanne's bed room, looked under the stairs, the wash room, every where, finally I figured it must have gone down the drain in the wash room looking for water.
FAST FORWARD 10+ years
I moved the beds out of the girls room, mattresses, box springs, everything out, and as I was picking things up off the floor there was this thing on the floor that I thought was a piece of wood...until I looked at it and I have never dropped anything sooooo fast. It was a dried up old frog.
The poor little thing must have climbed into the box spring and died there and every time we had someone live with us we have used our box springs and so the frog just stayed there.But to let you all know....... I gave the frog back to Liseanne and she gave it a proper burial.

4 comments:
If by "Proper Burial" you mean garbage can then Yes....That is exactly what I did!
I think you should have just dumped it somewhere in Liseanne's house so she could think it was the frog that disappeared in her house not long ago. Recycling at its finest.
NASTY
Liseanne will find her lost frog in say....10 years
Post a Comment