I often have people ask me if it is nice to have the summer off. At that I just have to laugh. Summer is busier than when the kid are there. Liseanne and I are busy EVERY day trying to get every thing done that needs to get done and as we are busy the kids are busy too :)

Doesn't Chester look like he is having fun? This activity kept the kids happy for hours so we just let them do it. (I got this picture out of order but you'll be able to see why he is smiling.)

The kids loved to play out on the swings and race trucks. Melinda and kids would come on Wednesdays and hang out with us which was fun.

" Look Grandma I can pump all by my self"......Cam on the other hand"I want to swing too, just let me figure out how to get
in the swing."

This picture is dark but the size of the streamer says it all

" Yup! I did this all by my self. see how long it is."

and this is what the front room looked like most days when we were there. but that's OK because it was easy clean up.

More than just Chester liked to play this game.....young and old got into the action. "I think my streamer is longer than yours." And it was just as much fun just to watch the toilet paper fly. Oh by the way if you need to use toilet paper.in the .......all the rolls are empty. :)

While they were bust with the toilet paper one of our jobs was to wash ALL the toys. Here is just a small group drying.

And this project was an on going project All summer

All the painting.... this was just the first Big painting job. Don't they look nice and shinny and clean ready for school to start?

Nothing was where it should have been. but not to bad this day. You can see the desk behind the tables. I had sanded all the paint off and it was waiting for it's turn with the paint brushes. The finished picture will be coming soon...When I can remember to take my camera to work with me.
3 comments:
Wow we still have a lot to do! We better stop playing so much and get to work! Love all the pictures
really do you two EVER work? I bet the kids love being there and having so much fun every day!
It's all fun and games until someone touches Chester's toilet paper!!!! ;)
Post a Comment