Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Well this is way past due and I only have a few min. before I have to leave for work . but while our friend from Buffalo were here we took them to Antelope Island wondering if they would like it or not because there is not much out there but they loved it. After all was said and done they said that was their favorite part of their trip.

But as you can see it really was beautiful
You can't see very well in the next 2 pictures but the white "dot" is an antelope

and the brown "dot " is a coyote Don't they look great:)


But this was the best part as we came around a bend in the road here was a herd of Buffalo just waiting for us to take their picture the ladies were soooooo excited this was the first time they had seen a Buffalo up close and personal we spent an easy 15 min. here just taking pictures



But of all the Beauty there on the Island for me this was my favorite that is looking back toward home and the scene was breath taking. As these ladies would see something and comment on it I saw with new eyes. So for me beauty is "In the Eye of the Beholder."




4 comments:

Chapman Herd said...

Beautiful Pictures Mom! Glad you had a run day!

Chapman Herd said...

FUN DAY!! not run day! SIlly Me!

Joanna said...

I haven't been out there for YEARS!! I can't remember if I ever went back after the road opened again. We need to take the kids out when we come.

AF Nixons said...

Who knew that Antelope Island would be such a touristy thing to do! I love free entertainment, especially when it's right down the road. Gorgeous pictures!