I never thought that I would ever find myself eating what I am putting in my mouth. for the answer to that, scroll down and see the next picture.
Yup!!!! it's "Gater tail" And it DOES NOT taste like chicken. It was rather rubbery but not to bad tasting. That's because they had deep fat fried the cut little sucker. You can see I'm not to afraid of this little guy.......that's because his mouth is taped shut. :)
By the way this Blogging stuff is kind of fun, now I just need to figure out how to make my Blogg cute.
By the way this Blogging stuff is kind of fun, now I just need to figure out how to make my Blogg cute.
4 comments:
Now, from the male side of the two people living in this house, I enjoyed gator tail, but it was a little chewy. It was much more tasteful than were the collard greens!
Way to go Annice!! Maybe that can be the new K.K. "day". Alligator day, learn how to make boots and taste a little tail!! I bet the parents would go for it. What a fun trip.
Melissa Van Komen
you are more brave than I would be. YUCK! I am so happy you have a blog. Put up pictures of your room!!!
I noticed the mouth taped shut! Ha! There's no way I would have done that picture otherwise either! Grats on eating the gator tail. Isn't it amazing how much better things taste when deep fat fried in oil? I wonder why that is...
Post a Comment